The First Fully Automated Hole In One Contest For Everyday Play
DGT is the first fully automated hole in one contest for everyday play. When you partner with DGT you are committed to adding value & excitement to all green fees, membership dues and tournament entries.
The typical hole in one contest requires quite a bit of additional work from your staff: yardage requirements, pin locations, witnesses, etc. By installing a non-intrusive HD camera that captures the entire green and tee markers, DGT can pay all of your customers large cash prizes for making a hole in one & golf shop credit for a shot within the length of the flagstick. All hole in one winners also receive an HD video of the swing, the shot and the celebration to share with the world.
What are the benefits to your club?
Multiple new potential revenue streams.
Differentiation from the competition in your area.
A new and exciting buzz around the clubhouse.
The ultimate tournament sales tool.
Increase in Golf Shop Merchandise Sales.
Creative marketing strategies to increase memberships, daily play and tournament revenue.
Daily Play & Guest Program
Players simply check in for their tee time and are automatically eligible to win cash for a hole in one and golf shop credit for a shot within the length of the flagstick.
No daily registration or additional work is required for your club or customers. DGT works with your course to build a custom program that fits your needs.
- Digital Golf Technologies provides your club with all of the necessary marketing materials to successfully spread the word among your membership.
- Your members simply opt in to one of our two available membership programs by filling out a quick agreement in the golf shop.
- Once the member has signed up for one of the programs they are eligible to win on every par 3, every round they play.
- All winners simply notify the golf shop and then Digital Golf Technologies pays the prize.
- All Players Play their designated tee markers.
- No yardage requirement.
- No witnesses or volunteers are needed.
- No Additional carts on the day of the event.
- No messy liability with an outside hole in one contest provider.
- All par 3’s are covered.
- Flagstick game to help you sell more golf shop merchandise.
- Golf course differentiation from the competition.